Foggia Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Foggia Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Foggia Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny single-terminal airport with very limited facilities. There are no shops or dining options, so bring your own food and entertainment.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Foggia Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
WiFi is available at Foggia Airport throughout the terminal.
If sleeping in Foggia Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Holiday - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Palazzo Sant’Elena - (8 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Bella Napoli - (12 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Foggia Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
As of this update, the airport’s facilities are extremely limited. There is a waiting area, restrooms, security checks, and passport control, but not much else.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
For local bus service to the Foggia city center, visit the ATAF website. Pugliairbus offers regional bus services, and tickets can be purchased online or directly from the driver. More details can be found on the airport website.
Taxis are available.
Last Updated: 07 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.