Gaziantep Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Gaziantep Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I specifically remember the police counting everyone that got off the plane so they could make sure that you got on the shuttle to go into town. -Gregg
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Gaziantep Oğuzeli International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal airport with limited shopping and dining options.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Gaziantep Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- CIP Lounge - details are unknown
- VIP Lounge - details are unknown
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping at Gaziantep Airport does not appeal to you, it is best to head back into Gaziantep city center, as there are no hotels in or near the airport. Here are the closest hotels to the airport:
- Tilmen Hotel - (11.5 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Sirehan Otel - (11.5 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Best Western Ravanda Hotel - (11.5 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Ibis Gaziantep - (13.5 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Novotel Gaziantep - (13.5 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Gaziantep Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - An ATM machine is available: Location: unknown.
- Car Rentals - Acarsan • ALP • Avis • Hertz • National • Sixt.
- Food & Drinks - There is a cafe/restaurant available. Hours and location are not known.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available in the airport, 24 hours a day. Ask an airport staff member for assistance.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Buses and Shuttles
Havaş shuttles link the airport with the city center, with shuttles available to meet each incoming flight. A one-way trip between the airport and city center costs about 10TL and take around 30 minutes. If traveling light, you can take city bus “Karataş- Vilayet- Havaalanı” for about half the price of a Havaş shuttle.
Last Updated: 09 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.