Gelendzhik Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Gelendzhik Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Gelendzhik Airport.
What to Expect
- The small airport is brand new, having opened in 2010. It provides primarily seasonal flights to cities in western Russian.
- Amenities include a cafe airside and a small smop landside.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Gelendzhik Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Business Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: open 24 hours.
Free WiFi is available throughout the Check-In and Departures lounges.
If sleeping in Gelendzhik Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Kompass Hotel Kruiz - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Kompass Hotel Magnoliya - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Favorit Hotel - (15 min from the airport) Airport transfers available for 300 RUB per person, one way.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Gelendzhik Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - Yes, in the arrivals area (landside).
- Baby Care Facilities - Baby changing facilities are located beside the escalators.
- Baggage Carts - Yes, available at the main entrance. Rates: Not known.
- Banking - Sberbank of Russia and Krainvestbank offer full-service banking in the airport. Location: Check-In. Hours: 8:30AM - 8:30PM.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drink - Two dining options are available: Bella Napoli Pizzeria (VIP lounge and Departures lounge. Hours: 8:30AM - 8:30PM) • Region 123 Cafe (Departures lounge. Hours: 8:30AM - 8:30PM).
- Information Desk - An information desk is available near the main entrance.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Storage is available at the Left Luggage facility for 250 - 500 RUB per day, per piece of luggage, depending on the size. Location: Domestic Departures waiting lounge. Hours: 8:30AM - 8:30PM.
- Luggage Wrapping - Pack & Fly luggage wrapping service is available for 500 RUB per piece of luggage. Location: Check-In, landside.Hours: 8:00AM - 8:00PM.
- Massage - Special massage chairs are available in the Domestic Flights holding area. Hours: 8:30AM - 8:30PM.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available in the First Aid unit. Location: Check-In, landside, near the ticket offices. Hours: 8:30AM - 8:30PM.
- Shopping - Local delicacies, seafood, produce, jewelry, and souvenirs are available for purchase from a limited variety of boutiques and gift shops in the Domestic Flights holding area. A newsstand is also available. All shops are open from 8:30AM - 8:30PM.
The airport is open from 8:00AM - 8:30PM.
Gelendzhik Airport is served by Bus 5 and Minibuses 5 and 12.
Europcar and Rent-A-Car Positiv offer car rental services at this airport.
Fixed-rate taxis are available for hire at the taxi rank in the ground transportation area of the airport. Price lists are prominently displayed, and different classes of taxi are available, from economy to premium.
Last Updated: 09 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.