Göteborg City Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Goteborg City Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Göteborg City Airport.
What to Expect
- This airport had been operating as Göteborg’s second commercial airport, mostly for budget carriers, but after issues with their taxiway ratings, it appears to be closed currently to any commercial traffic.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Göteborg City Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
Free WiFi is available at Göteborg City Airport in the restaurant and pub.
If sleeping in Göteborg City Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- City Airport Hotel - (2 minute walk from the airport) This is the only hotel at the airport. It’s just a short walk across the car park to arrive at the hotel. No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Goteborg City Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Available landside, left end of the terminal. The machine dispenses Swedish money, Pounds and Euros.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as a souvenir shop.
- Food & Drinks -
- Landside: Restaurant
- Airside: Bar and Coffee Shop
- Showers - Not available
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Onsite car rental agencies include Avis, Hertz and Sixt.
Taxis are available in the ground transportation area of the airport, during airport hours of operation. All taxis are metered, but you can also negotiate your fare with the driver before starting your journey. Reservations are not required, but taxis can be hired by walk-up or from the airport’s information desk.
Last Updated: 09 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.