Guernsey Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Guernsey Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Guernsey Airport.
What to Expect
- The current terminal opened in 2004.
- There are two good options available, though they are not open 24-hours.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Guernsey Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Flybe Lounge - details are unavailable
Free WiFi is available at Guernsey Airport. Internet kiosks are also available.
If sleeping in Guernsey Airport does not appeal to you, here are some hotels within 5 minutes driving distance:
- Le Chene Hotel - (3 min drive from the airport) No airport shuttle
- La Trelade Country House Hotel - (4 min drive from the airport) No airport shuttle
- The Farmhouse Hotel - (5 min drive from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Guernsey Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Conference Facilities – Available and seats 20-50 people, depending on chair configuration. The room includes a private lobby, a kitchen and private bathrooms. It also comes with projection equipment, DVD/Video, internet access points and flip charts. Catering also available on request.
- Disabled Services – Terminals include lifts to all floors, wheelchairs, handicap toilets, induction loops and numerous help buttons throughout. Additional assistance can be organized with your airline.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Guernsey Duty Free is open from 6:00AM to last flight daily. A WHSmith is also available at the airport.
- Family Services – Mother and baby changing rooms available. In addition to watching the planes, a children's television terminal upstairs in the gallery will help entertain kids as well.
- Food & Drink - Two dining options are available: Landside in the upstairs viewing gallery is Café Ritazza, open daily at 7:00AM. Airside dining is offered by Food Village, open daily at 6:00AM.
- Luggage Storage – Store your luggage at the GS4 left luggage facility for £3.00 per bag, per 24-hour period. Location: Departures level, landside, near Check-In.
- Showers – Not available
The airport is open from 5:30AM - 9:00PM, with check-in open at 6:00AM.
Guernsey Airport is served by CT Plus public bus system. Bus fare is £1.00 for a single-ride ticket, good on all CT Plus buses throughout the island. Marked bus stops are located throughout the town and bridge areas, and buses can be flagged down anywhere outside of those areas. For route maps, schedules and additional fare information, visit the Guernsey Buses website.
Onsite car rental services are provided by Europcar and Value Rent-A-Car/Avis, located inside the passenger terminal.
Taxis are available in the ground transportation area of the airport, during airport hours of operation. All taxis are metered, and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.