Iași Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Iași Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
be the first to leave a comment!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Iași Airport.
What to Expect
- A small airport with three terminals, but only two are used for passenger flights: T2 (Domestic) and T3 (International). Facilities are clean, and airport staff friendly and helpful.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- The terminal is quiet and peaceful for sleeping, with a few rows of comfortable, medium-sized benches.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Iași Airport Guide.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Free WiFi is available at Iași International Airport.
If sleeping in Iași Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Little Texas Hotel - (6 min from the airport) Airport shuttle available on request ($)
- Unirea Hotel & Spa - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Traian Grand Hotel - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Iași Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - ATMs are available in T2.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available in T3.
- Family Care Services - A Mother and Child Room is available for mothers with small children or babies. Changing tables, comfortable seating, an area for nursing mothers, and more are available.\
- Food & Drinks - A cafe / snack bar is available in the landside and airside (departure) areas of T2 and T3.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Public bus route 50 connects the airport and the city center. Timetable is available on the airport website.
The taxi stand is in front of Terminal 2 and 3.
Onsite car rental companies include Avis, Sixt, Europcar, Travis, Autoboca, and Autonom.
Last Updated: 07 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.