Jersey Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Jersey Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Jersey Airport.
What to Expect
- The airport’s terminal has been rebuilt and renovated in the last 20 years.
- The few eateries and cafes generally open early and close with the last departing flight.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Jersey Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Jersey airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- British Airways Terrace Lounge - Location: Airside, near Gate 3. Hours: 6:00AM - 8:30PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Book Online (£22.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
Additionally, there is a Blue Islands Lounge for Blue Island and Aurigny passengers only.
Free WiFi is available at Jersey Airport. Connect to the “Sure WiFi Jersey Airport” network. Accept the terms, no personal info required and start surfing.
If sleeping in Jersey Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel La Place - (4 min from the airport) Airport shuttle available for a fee (must be pre-arranged)
- St. Brelade’s Bay Hotel - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- La Haule Manor - (10 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport transfers provided
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Jersey Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - There are two ATMs located airside in the Departures lounge, next to WHSmith.
- Baby Care Facilities - Baby-changing rooms are located landside in the Check-In area, next to the Island Coffee Shop, and airside, immediately after the security checkpoints.
- Baggage Trolleys - Available for use, free of charge, in landside areas only.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Children’s Play Area - Customer Relations offers foreign currency exchange. There is a limit of £50 per Jersey currency to UK currency transactions. It is highly recommended to call ahead of time to ensure that your currency of choice is available.
- Currency Exchange – Customer Relations offers foreign currency exchange. There is a limit of £50 per Jersey currency to UK currency transactions. It is highly recommended to call ahead of time to ensure that your currency of choice is available.
- Disabled Services – Passengers must contact their airline a minimum of 48 hours in advance. Within the airport, there are handicap parking spots, elevators, hard of hearing induction loops, handicap toilets and special assistance waiting areas.
- Duty Free & Shopping - World Duty Free is open airside to departing passengers from 5:45AM until the final departing flight. Other shops include a WHSmith, a local food store (wine, chocolate) and a pearl shop, all open from 8:00AM - 6:00PM.
- Food & Drink - Most restaurants open at 5:45AM and close after the final departing flight is called. Landside options include Island Coffee Shop and the Aviator Café. Airside options include the Island market and The Bar (which opens at 9:00AM Mon-Sat/11:00AM Sunday).
- Information Desk – The Customer Relations desk is located in the Departures Terminal, adjacent to the check-in desk. Available 7 days a week during flight hours. During the busy Summer period the airport also staffs Welcome Hosts to assist. You will also find white, “happy to help” phones in the terminal.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers – Operated by G4S. Location: opposite the Island Coffee Shop in the Departures Terminal. Rates: £3 per item, per 24-hour period.
- Mailbox – Located at the Information Desk
- Medical Services - There is an unmanned First Aid station located Airside Departures lounge if you are feeling ill. You can pick up a white courtesy phone if need medical assistance as well.
- Pharmacy – Healthspan sells nutritional and health products. Hours: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Post Office - Customer Relations offers post office facilities in the airport. Location: Departures, landside, near Check-In. Hours: 6:00AM - 7:00PM.
- Prayer Rooms – A small chapel is located on the ground floor of the airside departures lounge.
- Rest Zones – Not available
- Showers – Not available
- Smoking Area – Smoking is prohibited within the terminals. The designated smoking area is located outside the terminal.
The airport is open 5:45AM – 9:00PM (Summer) • 7:00AM – 9:00PM (Winter)
Bus 15 runs between the airport and Liberation Station in St. Helier, via Red Houses and St. Aubin. Total trip time is 30 minutes. Buses pick up passengers at a bus stop located in front of the Arrivals terminal and drop off passengers at the bus stop located in front of the Departures terminal. For route map, schedule and fare information, visit the Liberty Bus website.
Avis, Europcar and Hertz are available offer car rental service onsite.
Taxis are readily available at the taxi rank located in front of the Arrivals terminal. All taxis are metered, and reservations are not required. However taxis can also be pre-booked, and pick up passengers at a designated area located behind the Arrivals car park. At the time of this update, one-way fare between the airport and St. Helier is £12 .
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.