Karlovy Vary Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Karlovy Vary Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Karlovy Vary Airport.
What to Expect
- The architecture of the small terminal is modern. The airport offers very few flights.
- Two small eateries are open according to the flight schedules.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of two airport lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Karlovy Vary Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Business Lounge - Location: Airside. Non-Schengen flights only. Hours: 4:00PM - 6:15PM (Mon) • 12:00PM - 2:15PM (Tues & Thurs) • 12:00PM - 4:15PM (Sat) • 12:00PM - 6:00PM (Sun).
- VIP Lounge - Location: Landside, second floor on the right hand side. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door.
Free WiFi is available at Karlovy Vary Airport in the arrival and departures halls, at snack bars and in the public hall.
If sleeping in Karlovy Vary Airport does not appeal to you, here are two hotels within a 5 minute drive from the airport:
- Golf Hotel Karolina - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Vitkova Hora - (5 min from airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Karlovy Vary Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - A Raiffeisen Bank ATM landside is available landside in the public hall.
- Baby Care Facilities - Baby change facilities are only available airside.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Conference Facilities – Both the VIP and Business Lounges can be reserved in advance as a meeting space.
- Currency Exchange – European-Russian Bank offers full-service banking and currency exchange in the airport. Location: Public Hall. Hours: Open according to daily flight schedule.
- Disabled Services – Available. Can be booked in advance or requested on arrival at the check-in desk or at the Special Assistance Inquiries desk in the main terminal.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Three duty free shops are available, selling cigarettes, alcohol, sweets, perfumes and small gifts. All are located in the departure hall, and are open as of the first international departure.
- Food & Drink - A cafeteria / snack bar is available landside in the public hall. A smaller snack bar is available airside in the non-Schengen Departures area.
- Information Desk - Located in the main entrance, center hall.
- Viewing Terrace – Available and overlooks the apron area, taxiway and runway.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Karlovy Vary Airport is served by City Bus 8. For route maps, schedules and fare information, visit the Dopravní podnik Karlovy Vary website.
Alimex, Golem and Quatromarket offer car rental service onsite.
Taxis are available at the ground transportation area of the airport terminal. All taxis are metered, and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 12 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.