Kyiv Zhulyany Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Kyiv Zhulyany Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Kyiv Zhulyany Airport.
What to Expect
- The airport is the smaller of Kiev’s two international airport. It has three terminals: domestic, international, and business. The International Terminal A is the largest terminal, and serves all international and some domestic flights. All have been built or renovated in the last few years.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of two airport lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Kyiv Zhulyany Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Business Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal A, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (500.00UHA) • Book Online (£22.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
- Business Lounge - Location: International Terminal A, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (500.00UHA) • Book Online (£22.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
Free WiFi is available at Kyiv Zhulyany Airport. Connect to the "CitySpot" network.
If sleeping in Kyiv Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Comfort Town Hostel - (15 min walk or 5 min drive from the airport) Airport transfers available for a fee.
- Air City Hotel- (15 min walk or 5 min drive from the airport) Airport transfers available for a fee.
- Zhulyany Airport Inn - (15 min walk or 2 min drive from the airport) This hotel is located on the 2nd floor of a building in front of Terminal B. No airport shuttle
- ABC Apartments Business Class - (6 min from the airport) Free airport pick-up (must be pre-arranged)
- Hotel Oberig - (8 min from the airport) Airport transfers available for a fee
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Kyiv Zhulyany Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Baby Care - Feeding chair, playroom, bedroom, kitchen, TV, bedroom and more are available in the Mother and Child Room. Free entry for pregnant mothers or passengers with children under 5 years old. Maximum stay is 24 hours, or only 3 - 4 hours during peak travel days. Locations: Terminal A (International), airside, 1st Floor • Terminal A (International), airside, 2nd Floor Hours: Open 24 hours Additionally, baby care rooms are located throughout the terminal, to provide a place to change your child’s clothing or diapers.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Khreschatyk Bank Hours: 9:00AM - 7:00PM Mon-Fri (open until 6:00PM on Sat & Sun) • Sberbank of Russia Hours: 9:00AM - 7:00PM Mon-Fri (open until 4:00PM on Sat & Sun) Locations: Terminal A, landside, 1st Floor.
- Duty Free & Shopping & Duty Free - Pavo Duty Free and LT Duty Free have multiple stores located throughout the post-security area of Terminal A (International).
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Your best bet may be the Du Park Brasserie, which “is always open for you”.
- Information Desk - Location: Terminal A, Ground Floor.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Store your luggage at the left luggage facility for 10 UAH per item, per hour. Location: Terminal A (International), 1st Floor, right wing of the terminal Hours: 8:00AM - 8:00PM.
- Luggage Wrapping - Luggage wrapping is available for 60 UAH per bag. There is a kiosk located landside at the entrance of Terminals A (International) and Terminal D (Domestic).
- Medical Services - There is a medical center on the 1st floor (landside) of Terminal A.
- Mother and Child Room - Found on the 1st Floor, landside, International Terminal A and on the 2nd Floor, Terminal A, Airside. Rooms are equipped with beds, kitchen, playrooms, and are open 24 hours a day. Use is for pregnant woman and passengers with children under the age of 5.
- Post Office - Location: Terminal A, landside, 1st Floor.
- Showers - not available
- Smoking - There is a total of three smoking rooms located airside in Terminal A. One smoking room is on the 1st floor, and the other two on the 2nd floor.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Car rental agencies Budget and Sixt operate onsite in Terminal A.
Kiev Airport is accessed by a network of buses, minibuses and trolleybuses that operate from 6:30AM - 10:30PM. Trolleybus 22 stops in front of Terminal B, and all other public transportation stops at a designated area 200m from the front of Terminal A (50m from Terminal B). The following routes access the airport:
- Bus 80: Kibcenter (Glushkova Ave.) – Sevastopolska Sq. Fare is 3 UAH, payable at ticket kiosk or from bus driver. Ticket must be validated on board.
- Trolleybus 9: Airport - Lva Tolstogo Sq. (subway station)
- Trolleybus 22: Airport - Shuliavska, Dorohozhychi, Syrets (subway stations)
- Trolleybus fare is 3 UAH, payable at ticket kiosk or from bus driver. Ticket must be validated on board.
- Minibus 169: Vishneve - Starovokzalna St (near main railway)
- Minibus 302: Vishneve - Kontraktova Sq. (subway station)
- Minibus 368: Boyarka - Starovokzalna St. (near Main railway station)
- Minibus 499: Glushkova Ave. – Dorogozhichi (subway station)
- Minibus 496: Lukyanivska, Teremki (subway stations)
- Minibus 499: Lukyanivska, Vasylkivska, Teremki (subway stations)
- Minibus 565: Shuliavska, Dorohozhychi, Petrivka (subway stations)
- Minibus fare is 3 - 6 UAH, payable upon boarding.
For route maps, schedules and fares, visit the EasyWay Kiev website.
Last Updated: 07 October 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.