Košice Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Košice Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Košice Airport.
What to Expect
- The small single terminal connects to several European destinations.
- The two landside eateries open early and close by 3:30 pm daily.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Košice Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Airport Lounge - Location: Airside, 1st Floor. Hours: 5:00AM - 8:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (€19)
WiFi is available at Košice Airport inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Košice Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Kosice - (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. The hotel can arrange a taxi service for you. Cost is approx. 10,00€ from the airport (for 1,00€ more the driver will wait for you with your name on a sign) and 8,00€ from the hotel.
- Pension Barca - (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. A taxi costs approx. 15,00€ each way.
- Muza Hotel & Restaurant - (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Košice Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Disabled Services – The airport is barrier-free from the car park through to the aircraft. Wheelchairs are available, and handicap toilets are located throughout. Carriers should be informed of any required assistance 48 hours in advance.
- Duty Free & Shopping - A duty-free shop and a souvenir shop are available airside.
- Food & Drink - You’ll find two restaurants landside: Restaurant Steward and Propeller Bistro. Hours: 5:30AM - 2:30PM (Mon-Fri) and 7:30AM - 2:30PM (Sat&Sun). You can also get a quick bite to eat before your flight at Snack Bar Dolly, located airside.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
City bus 23 runs between the airport and downtown Košice in a 20 minute journey. For route map, timetable and fare information, visit the IMHD website.
Onsite car rental agencies include Avis, Buchbinder, Budget, DK Auto, Europcar, Hertz, M&M Auto and Sixt.
Taxis are available in the ground transportation area of the airport terminal. Flat rate rides between the airport and downtown Košice are available for €10.
Last Updated: 12 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.