Krasnoyarsk Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Krasnoyarsk Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Krasnoyarsk Airport.
What to Expect
- There are three terminals. T1 and T3 serve domestic flights are are connected on Landside. T2 is within walking distance, and serves international destinations. Some renovations have occurred in the last 10 years.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of two airport lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Krasnoyarsk Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Orange Lounge - Location: Terminal 1, Domestic Departures, Airside, 1st Floor. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: (RUB 4,200 - departing passengers or RUB 1,750 - arriving passengers)
- Lounge Voyage - Location: Terminal 2, International Departures, Airside. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (RUB 2,300 - departing passengers or RUB 1,200 - arriving passengers)
Free WiFi is available at Krasnoyarsk airport.
If sleeping in Krasnoyarsk Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hilton Garden Inn Krasnoyarsk - (35 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Dom Hotel Classic - (35 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Metelitsa Hotel - (40 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Krasnoyarsk Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Several ATMs are located throughout the landside and airside areas of Terminal 1.
- Baby Care Facilities - Feed and care for your baby in comfort and privacy in the Mother and Child Room. This room is accessible, free of charge, to female travelers with children aged 7 and under, and pregnant women (2nd trimester and beyond). Entry fee for all others is 270 RUB per adult and 140 RUB per child over age 7. A medical clearance certificate (granted by the First Aid clinic) is required for access to the facility. Location: Airport Hotel. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Business Lounges - Yes
- Food & Drinks - A food court and several coffee/snack vending machines are available in Terminal 1.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Luggage storage is available for 200 - 300 RUB per piece of luggage. Location: Terminal 1, landside, basement. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Luggage Wrapping - Luggage wrapping desks are located to the left of the Terminal 1 (Domestic) entrance and to the left of the Check-In desks at Terminal 2 (International). Wrapping fee is RUB 400 per piece.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available at the First Aid station. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Pharmacy - Yes
- Post Office - Yes
- Showers - Shower rooms are available for 130 RUB per person. “Hygiene” rooms are also available for 100 RUB per person. Location: unknown.
The airport is open 24 hours.
A private bus runs from the airport to the intercity bus station, which takes about 75 minutes. Buses run sporadically 24-hours; view the timetable on the airport’s website. Purchase tickets for 83.5 rubles at ticket offices in the airport, railways station, intercity bus station, or directly from the drive.
Last Updated: 12 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.