Liège Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Liège Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The good side is that Liege is overhwelmingly a cargo airport so the passenger terminal is not busy at all. - a traveller (2016)
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Liège Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal cargo airport, also served by some seasonal and charter regional flights. A limited variety of shopping and dining options are available.
Where to Sleep
- It is not possible to stay airside at night. Travellers must stay landside where the only comfort will be the floor.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Liège Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
At the time of this update, there are no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use.
Free WiFi is available at Liege Airport.
If sleeping in Liège Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Park Inn by Radisson Liege Airport Hotel - Located just 200m from the airport terminal. On-site restaurant and free WiFi are available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Liège Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Perfume, beauty products, cigarettes, liquor, snacks, and souvenirs are available for purchase in Liege Airport Duty-Free Shop. In addition, you’ll find a travel agency and a newsstand that is open 2 hours before each flight departs. All shopping is located landside.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update there were no 24-hour food concessions. You will find the following food options located Landside: Le Libre Cours Brasserie serves snacks and drinks (Hours: 8:00AM - 6:00PM) • Le Long Cours Restaurant (Hours: 11:00AM - 3:00PM on weekdays • 11:00AM - 7:00PM on Saturday • 11:00AM - 6:00PM on Sunday). You can reach the restaurant on the first floor via stairs or elevator. Patrons get first three hours of parking for free (Parking Lots P1, P2 in front of the terminal).
- Information Desk - Located in the middle of the airport terminal, Landside.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Bus and Shuttle
Bus lines TEC 57 and TEC 53 serve the airport, with TEC 57 running Monday - Friday only. Bus fare starts at 2,00 €.
Oli Shuttle Xpress offers scheduled and on-demand transportation to and from the airport.
Hertz offers car rental service onsite at Liege Airport.
Metered taxis are readily available outside of the passenger terminal.
Last Updated: 27 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.