Lille Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Lille Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Lille Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but modern single-terminal international airport, with clean facilities, friendly staff, and a limited selection of shops and restaurants.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Lille Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update, there are no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use.
Free WiFi is available at Lille Airport for 15 minutes. Connect to the “WIFI-AIRPORT” network.
If sleeping in Lille Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Ibis Styles Lille Aeroport - (2 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle runs daily from 5:30AM - 10:00PM.
- Mercure Lille Aeroport Hotel - (2 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service is available.
- Novotel Lille Aeroport - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service is available daily from 5:30AM - 12:00AM.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Lille Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There is an ATM opposite the Information Desk, Main Hall, Level 2. The machine dispenses Euro notes only.
- Baggage Carts - Available free of charge, but you must deposit refundable €1 coin to use it. Location: Car parks, Drop-off area, and Arrival Hall
- Business Centre - Provides private rooms, WiFi, audio/visual equipment, and catering for business meetings. Location: Arrival/Departures Main Hall. Open daily from 8:00AM - 8:00PM. Minimum one-hour rental.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Change Machine - There are two machines that issue Euro coins. Locations: Main Hall, Level 2, opposite the Information Desk • Departure Lounge, Level 2, near the drink dispensers/fast food area.
- Childrens’ Area - The Pic Wic childrens’ area is located in the Departure Lounge, Level 2. The area provides educational and fun games and toys for all ages available and frequently replenished by Pic Wic toy brand.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as a Relay magazine shop.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour food concessions. Jardin Pamplemousse Cafe is open from 4:00AM until last flight (Location: Main Hall, Departures Area, Level 2) • Your’s Restaurant & Bar is open every day from 11:00AM until last flight. Breakfast is served from 7:00AM on weekdays (Mon - Fri). There are also drink/fast food kiosks available on all three levels of the airport terminal.
- Information Desk - Location: Main Hall, Level 2.
- Lost and Found / Baggage Department - Location: near the Arrival Hall exit. Hours: open from 8:00AM - 10:00PM.
- Photo Booth - Location: Main Hall, Level 2, near the Avis car rental kiosk
- Post Box - Location: Main Hall, Level 2, next to the ATM.
- Mobile Charging - Power outlets can be found near the Jardin Pamplemousse Cafe and in the work areas.
- Service Call Posts - For passengers with reduced-mobility issues, the airport provides special assistance. Use the call posts to call the airport special service agents. Location of call posts: Drop-off area and Level 0, near the car park ticket machines.
- Work Spaces - Quiet spaces for you to work or check emails. Free to use. Inquire with the Information Desk for availability. Locations: Mezzanine, near the Business Centre and the Departure Lounge, near Gates 4 & 5.
The airport is open from 7:00AM until 9:00PM or the last flight arrives.
Lille Airport Shuttle offers daily nonstop service between the airport and Lille in a 20-minute journey (one-way). Buses stop in the drop-off zone near Entrance Door A, near the Check-In area and Departures, and also at Euralille Shopping Centre, adjacent to the main train station and “Lille Flanders” metro/tram station. Fare starts at 8 € for a one-way trip.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis, Enterprise/Citer, Europcar and Hertz. Location: outside of the Arrivals Hall.
Taxis are readily available at the drop-off esplanade of the airport terminal forecourt, Level 2. Estimated one-way fare to Lille Centre Ville is 25 € - 30 €.
Last Updated: 26 April 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.