Limoges Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Limoges Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Limoges Airport.
What to Expect
- This small, modern airport connects to a few regional destinations.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Sleeping in the airport overnight is not possible. See Airport Hoursin the airport guide below for details.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there is a hotel across from the terminal. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Limoges Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update, there are no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use.
WiFI is available at Limoges Airport.
If sleeping in Limoges Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hôtel les Alizés - Located 100m from the airport terminal, just across the street.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Limoges Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Caisse d’Epargne cash dispenser - Location: Behind Ryanair and Flybe ticket desk
- Baby Care Room - If you are travelling with an infant there are baby care rooms for breastfeeding and diaper-changing. Locations: Behind Ryanair and Flybe ticket desk, and also in Departure Lounge areas.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - The airport has a restaurant on the 1st Floor which also includes a viewing terrace/patio and there is also a small snack bar which is open according to flight schedules.
- Information Desk - Available. Location is unknown. They can assist with Lost and Found.
- Luggage Trolleys - Location: inside and in front of the terminal, to the left.
- Postbox - Location: near terminal exit
- Reduced-mobility Facilities - The airport offers elevators and bathrooms for passengers with reduced mobility. There is also a reduced-mobility car drop-off. Drop-off car spaces for passengers with reduced mobility, located along the terminal.
The airport is open 5:30AM - 9.30PM (Mon to Fri) • 9:00AM - 7:00PM (Sat) • 11:30AM - 9:30PM (Sun). On Saturdays, the airport will open at 6:00AM if the first departure is at 8:20AM (Sat). The airport is open on a reduced schedule during the holidays and the month of August. Sleeping in the airport overnight is not possible.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis, Buggs, Enterprise, Europcar and Hertz
Metered taxis are readily available outside of the airport terminal. Estimated one-way fare to/from Limoges Bénédictins is 24€ - 33€.
Last Updated: 26 April 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.