Łódź Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Łódź Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Łódź Airport.
What to Expect
- The current operating terminal, T3, opened in 2012, with services to several European destinations. No domestic service is available.
Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Sleeping overnight here is not possible. See Airport Hours in the airport guide below for details.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of two airport lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Łódź Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Business Executive Lounge - Provides food, hot/cold beverages, alcoholic beverages, and free WiFi. Location: 1st floor, airside, within the restricted zone. Hours: Open 2 hours before each Adria Airways flight departure. Lounge Access: Adria Airways Business-Class passengers and voucher holders.
- VIP Lounge - The lounge provides a separate express check-in, security, and waiting area for elite passengers. Free WiFi, TV, premium car parking spaces, refreshments, showers, and other amenities provided. Location: 1st floor, airside, within the restricted zone. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: rates start at 500,00 PLN per person for the first hour.
Free WiFi is available at Lodz Airport. Connect to the “LodzAirport” network.
If sleeping in Łódź Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Nocleg Basniowy - (7 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Iness Hotel - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Ibis Łódź Centrum - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Łódź Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - BZ WBK, Euronet, Planet Cash and PKO BP have cash machines at the airport.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Chapel - Location: Landside, 1st floor. Hours: Open daily during normal flight times.
- Children’s Play Areas - Locations: two areas on the 1st floor
- Currency Exchange - ICE and Travelex - Locations: 1st floor
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour food concessions. The following are available during flight operation hours: 1 Minute Supermarket • Stop & Eat Express Bar • The Coffee House • SO!Coffee • Flying Bistro.
- Information Desk - Yes, Ground Floor in front of the check-in desks.
- Medical Services - Yes, available on Ground and 1st floor.
- Parents Room - Three parents room are available for diaper-changing and breastfeeding. Locations: landside and airside
- Prayer Room - Location: Landside, 1st floor
- Shopping - 1 Minute Supermarket • Aelia Duty-Free • Keraniss • PHU Konrad • Salonik Prasowy Relay.
- Showers - A shower is available in the VIP Lounge [ see Airport Lounges above ]
- Travel Agency - Interval International
The airport is open 8:00AM - 10:00PM (Mon-Fri) • 8:00AM - 11:00PM (Sat & Sun). Sleeping overnight in the airport is not possible.
Buses 55 and 65 serve the airport, with a bus stop located near the entrance of the airport terminal. Bus 65 offers service to Lodz Kaliska railway/bus station and Widzew railway station.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Europcar, Hertz, National and Thrifty. Location: near the Arrivals Hall.
Taxis are readily available at taxi stands located in front of the airport terminal.
Last Updated: 26 April 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.