Lorient Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Lorient Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Lorient Airport.
What to Expect
- This small airport connects to two European destinations, Paris and Lisbon.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- The airport has very limited operating hours, so sleeping overnight here is not possible. See Airport Hours in the airport guide below for details.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Lorient Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
Free WiFi is available inside the terminal, connect to the “Aeroport WIFI Invite” network.
If sleeping at Lorient Airport does not appeal to you, the closest hotel is Hotel Les Asteries in the nearby town of Ploemeur. In addition, there are small bed and breakfasts throughout the surrounding area and more hotels in Lorient’s city center (about 15 to 20 minutes from the airport).
- Hotel Les Asteries Logis - Less than 2 miles from the airport. No airport shuttle.
- Brit Hotel Le Kerotel - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Ibis Lorient Centre Gare - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Lorient Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATM’s / Cash Machines - There is a Credit Agricole ATM available during openings hours.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Family Services - There are changing tables in select bathrooms and a children’s play zone in the public areas.
- Food & Drink - There is one café in the airport that is open during regular airport hours except Saturdays when it is closed.
- Shopping - The airport cafe sells newspapers, magazines and souvenirs.
The airport is open 5:15AM to 7:00PM and 8:45PM to 10:15PM (Monday – Friday) • 5:15AM to 12:00PM (Saturday) • 4:00PM- 6:30PM and 8:45PM to 10:15PM (Sunday).
Enterprise and Europcar offer car rental services onsite.
Metered taxis are available at a taxi station located in front of the airport terminal. Estimated one-way fare between the airport and city center is 15-20 €.
Last Updated: 26 April 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.