Lübeck Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Lübeck Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Lübeck Airport.
What to Expect
- This airport currently has no scheduled commercial flights, and its future is unclear.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Lübeck Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Airport Lounge - Location: Landside. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door.
Free WiFi is available at Lübeck throughout the terminal.
If sleeping in Lübeck Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- TRYP by Wyndham Luebeck Aquamarin - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Ibis Luebeck City - (12 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service available ($).
- Landhotel Klempau Gasthof - (8 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Lübeck Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - There is one main duty free shop that sells perfume, accessories, cosmetics, alcohol and candy. There is also a small bookstore. Both shops are located airside.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. There are however other restaurants and cafes open throughout the day. Landside, there is a full restaurant (L’aragosta, open daily 10:30AM – 5:00PM) and a small café with magazines and sweets (The Bistro). Airside, There is a small coffee shop (also called The Bistro).
- Information desk – located in the departures area (landside).
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Car rentals are available. Hertz and Sixt have service desks in the arrivals area, while Europcar (managed by Reisekontor) is located in the hall connecting arrivals and departures.
- Bus: Stadtverkehr Lubec Bus Number 6 runs between the airport and the city center every half hour. This route also stops at Lubeck’s main railway station.
- Shuttle: A shuttle bus connects the airport with Hamburg, and stops right outside the arrivals zone.
- Train: The Lubeck-Luneburg line runs from Lubeck station every hour, and stops 300m from the terminal (‘Lubeck Airport’ stop).
Taxis are available in front of the terminal. Payments are generally made in cash, though some will accept credit card.
Last Updated: 26 April 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.