Lublin Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Lublin Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Lublin Airport.
What to Expect
- This brand new terminal opened in late 2012, with service primarily with budget carriers to European destinations.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Lublin Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Business Executive Lounge - Location: Departure Terminal, Airside, near Gate 1. Hours: 8:00AM - 10:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at Door (PLN 80)
Free WiFi is available at Lublin Airport.
If sleeping in Lublin Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels in the adjacent town of Swidnik:
- Hotel Lachowka- About ½ mile from the airport. Free airport shuttle.
- Hotel Kaprys - Less than 2 miles from the airport. No airport shuttle.
- Avion Hotel - Less than 3 miles from the airport. No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Lublin Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - Located landside, near the information desk and check in counters.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange – ICE does currency exchange landside.
- Duty Free & Shopping - There is an airside Duty Free Shop and a general souvenir shop. Landside, there is a perfume parlor and a newsagent.
- Family Services - Baby change rooms are located throughout the terminal.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. There are however other restaurants and cafes open throughout the day. Landside there is 1 Minute, Flying Bistro and Odlot Café. Airside, there is the Business Shark Pub & Restaurant.
- Information desk – Located in the departures area (landside), in front of the check in desks.
- Prayer Rooms – A chapel is located to the right of the check in desks, near the landside restaurant.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis, Europcar, Hertz, Kalinowka Rent Center and Panek Rent a Car
Garden Service offers direct scheduled bus service between the airport, Lublin city center, Tomaszów Lubelski, Zamość and Krasnystaw. Shuttles drop off passengers at Departures and pick up passengers outside of Arrivals. Tickets are sold onboard.
Metered taxis are available for hire, but must be requested from the taxi service desk located in the Arrivals Hall. Upon hire, the taxi will be called in to pick up at the terminal.
Train service is available between the airport and Lublin Główny (central railway station). Tickets can be purchased from the conductor for PLN 5.30 (PLN 13.30 for trips TO the airport), or at the ticket office at Lublin Główny for PLN 5.30 (fare to the airport).
Last Updated: 26 April 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.