Milos Island Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Milos Island Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Milos Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny airport that offers flights to Athens and Thessaloniki (seasonal)
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Milos Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Milos Island Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Aeolis Hotel - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Eleni - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($)
- Hotel Rigas - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($)
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Milos Island Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - Yiagos Cafe Airport is available in the terminal.
The airport is open from 8:30AM - 1:30PM (Mon,Wed,Fri,Sat) • 10:00AM - 3:00PM (Tues) • and 7:00AM - 12:00PM (Thurs). Closed on Sunday.
Public buses are available during the summer season. The bus station is located 100 meters from the airport terminal.
Taxis are available.
Two companies offer onsite car rental services: Athena Travel and EuropCar.
Last Updated: 08 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.