Molde Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Molde Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Molde Airport.
What to Expect
- The small airport provides flights to a few domestic and international destinations.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Molde Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update, there are no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use.
Free WiFi is available at Molde Airport. Connect to the "AIRPORT" network. Select "Free WiFi" and enter your email address. Simply log-in again after your time has expired or alternatively you may purchase faster, longer service.
If sleeping in Molde Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Thon Hotel Moldefjord - (10 min from the airport) This hotel does not have its own airport shuttle.
- Quality Alexandra - (10 min from the airport) This hotel does not have its own airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Molde Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Duty-Free - Duty free shopping is available in both Arrivals and Departures of the International Terminal, as well as during international flights.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour food options. You will find the following open during flight operation hours:
- Upper Crust Bakery - Location: Domestic Terminal/1st floor (airside), to the left after security. Hours: varied.
- Norwegian Aquavit Bar. Location: International Terminal/Gate 40. Hours: 5:30AM (or 6:00AM some days) until 8:30PM.
- Shopping - Point Kiosk - Location: Domestic Terminal Hours: varied
The airport is open from 5:30AM - 10:30PM (Mon-Fri) • 6:00AM - 7:30PM (Sat) • 8:00AM - 11:00PM (Sun). Sleeping in the airport overnight is not possible.
Molde Airport has a shuttle bus that travels from the airport to/from Molde city center hotels, including the hotels listed below. For more information, visit the Fram Web site.
Last Updated: 17 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.