Murcia Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Murcia Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Murcia Airport.
What to Expect
- This small terminal provides flights to several destinations in western and northern Europe; many routes operate seasonally.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Murcia Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update, there are no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use.
Free unlimited WiFi is available at Murcia - San Javier Airport. Connect to the "kubiwireless" network. (SSID: Airport_Free_Wifi_AENA).
If sleeping in Murcia Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Pension K Hito - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Ribera - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Marino - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Murcia Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes there is a machine located Landside, Floor 0.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Murcia Duty-Free is located in Departures (airside). The other options are the Iberica Shop which sells gourmet Spanish produce and delicacies Location: Departures (airside) Hours: vary depending on the season. Shoes Marga sells shoes and other leather products produced in Spain. Location: Departures (airside).
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update there are no 24-hour food options in the airport. During flight operation hours, you will find Restaurants and Cafes available in the public area, Departures (landside), and Departures (airside)
- Information Desk - There is an information desk located in the Check-In hall.
- Luggage Trolleys - Yes.
- Medical Services - Yes.
- Police - Yes
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Onsite car rental agencies include Centauro, Europcar, Goldcar Rental and Firefly.
Metered taxis are readily available at the airport during airport hours of operation. Estimated one-way fare between the airport and Murcia is €65.
Last Updated: 19 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.