Murmansk Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Murmansk Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Murmansk Airport.
What to Expect
- This small airport provides flights to several domestic destinations.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within 40 minutes of the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Murmansk Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Murmansk Airport Business Lounge - Location: Main Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor. Domestic flights only. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (5000 RUB)
WiFi is available at Murmansk airport. Connect to “Beeline” or “Megaphone” network.
If sleeping in Murmansk Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Black Belt Hotel - (30 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- 69 Parallel Hotel - (28 min from the airport) Airport shuttle available ($).
- Azimut Hotel Murmansk - (37 min from the airport) Airport shuttle available ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Murmansk Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Baby Care Facilities - The “Mother and Child Room” offers changing table, high chair, games area, cots and linens, deluxe restroom and more. To access this room, a health inspection is required, along with presentation of passport, birth certificate and plane ticket. Location: Main Terminal, 1st floor (to the right of pre-flight inspection area).
- Food & Drink - As of this update we were unable to confirm what dining options are available.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Operated by Pack & Fly Ltd., the Baggage and Hand Baggage Storage offers 24-hour storage of your luggage and personal belongings at RUB 300 per day, and RUB 50 per each additional day. Location: Main Terminal (ground floor).
- Showers - Available in the Business Lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
The airport is open 24 hours.
Bus no. 106 connects the airport and Murmansk central train station. Buses depart every 20-30 minutes; the journey takes 1 hour.
Taxis are available.
Last Updated: 29 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.