Mykonos Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Mykonos Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
one security guard came to say that the airport was closing and we would have to leave - a guest reviewer
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Mykonos Island National Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport served mostly by seasonal flights. Shopping and dining options are very limited.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Mykonos Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Goldair Holding CIP Lounge - Location: Landside, 1st Floor. Hours: 8:00AM - 11:30PM. (Closed 04 Oct - April). Lounge Access: Book Online (£22 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
Information not available
If sleeping in Mykonos Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Milena Hotel - (1 minutes from the airport) Free airport transfers available. Milena Hotel can be reached on foot in 10 minutes if traveling light.
- Andronikos Hotel - (3 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Vienoula’s Garden - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Vouniotis Pension - (5 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport transfers available.
- Paradise Beach Resort and Camping - (8 minutes from the airport) Reviews are mixed on this lively beachfront hostel, but they offer free airport pick up.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Mykonos Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, available.
- Baby Care Facilities - Yes, available.
- Car Rentals - Yes. See our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available at the airport.
- Food & Drinks - There are no full service restaurants available. You will find a cafeteria which sells drinks, snacks and light meals. There are also three bars available. Add Information Desk - Yes available in the main terminal.
- Information Desk - Yes.
- Left Luggage - Not available
Hours vary according to season.
Date: 30/10/2016 till 30/11/2016
7:30AM -11:30AM & 4:20PM - 5:40PM (Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri) • 7:30AM-11:30AM (Tue, Sat) • 7:30AM-11:30AM & 4:00PM - 5:40PM (Sun).
Date: 01/12/2016 till 25/03/2017
7:30AM - 11:30AM (Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat) • 7:30AM - 11:30AM & 4:20PM - 5:40PM (Wed, Fri) • 7:30AM - 11:30AM & 4:00PM - 5:40PM (Sun).
The following car rentals are available onsite: Avis, Hertz and Sixtie Meridien Tours.
Yes, outside the terminal building.
Last Updated: 19 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.