Newquay Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Newquay Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Newquay Airport.
What to Expect
- The current terminal opened in 2006 and provides service to several regional and European destinations.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Newquay Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Executive Lounge - Location: Airside. Hours: 5:30AM - 10:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (15,00 SBP)
Free WiFi is available at Newquay Airport.
If sleeping in Newquay Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- The Smugglers Inn Hotel - (4 minute walk from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- The Falcon Inn - Less than a mile from the airport. No airport shuttle is available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Newquay Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATM’S / Cash Machines - Yes, there is an ATM located in the check-in hall.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Disabled Services – Newquay has an extensive list of services for passengers with special needs, which can be reviewed on their website. General services include dedicated call points, wheelchairs, specially designated toilets, an induction loop system, and an AviRamp for boarding and disembarking the aircraft.
- Duty Free & Shopping - No duty free shops are available. One souvenir shop located in the departure area, airside.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. There are two Coffee Republic cafes, one located airside and the other, landside. During the winter hours, the cafes alternate which one is open. During the summer, both are open from 6:00AM – 6:00PM. There are also coffee vending machines available.
- Information desk – Located in the main terminal, landside.
The airport is open 5:00AM - 10:00PM.
First Group bus line 56 links the airport with Newquay Bus Station near Great Western Hotel in a daily scheduled service that departs hourly during weekday peak times.
Europcar and Hertz offer car rental service onsite.
During peak times, shuttle bus service is available from the airport into central Newquay at £4 per person.
Coastline Travel Cornwall is currently the official taxi service provider for Newquay Airport. Taxis must be booked at their service desk upon arrival, as there is no taxi rank, however, service can be booked online ahead of arrival. Pre-booked customers receive a discount and meet-and-greet service at the airport. Taxi sharing can also be requested.
Last Updated: 25 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.