Nîmes Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Nîmes Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Nîmes Airport.
What to Expect
- This small terminal connects to a few destinations in Europe and Northern Africa.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Nîmes Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update there were no lounges that economy class travellers can pay to enter.
Free WiFi is available at Nimes Airport.
If sleeping in Nîmes Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Les Aubuns Country Hotel - Located adjacent to the airport. No airport shuttle.
- Fasthotel Nimes Caissargues - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Ibis Budget Nimes Caissargues - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Nîmes Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - The airport snack bar “Maison Jules” is open every day offering drinks, sandwiches, light meals. It is not known if this is Landside or Airside.
- Information Desk - Location: Next to check-in area.
- Left Luggage & Lockers - Not available
- Shopping - The airport offers a Point Press for newspapers, magazines, etc., as well as a souvenir shop.
The airport is open from 7:30AM - 8:00PM. Sleeping in the airport overnight is not possible.
TAN Go! Airport shuttles run between the airport, SNCF train station and city center (hotel zone), with stops in between. Service is scheduled to meet arriving flights, with tickets sold onboard at 6.50 € for a one-way journey.
Avis, Enterprise, Hertz and Sixt offer car rental services onsite. Location: Outside, to the left when you exit the Arrivals Hall.
Last Updated: 17 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.