Norwich Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Norwich Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
extremely cheap to fly from and cute in size - Budgie the Helicopter would choose this place as its home. -Jemima
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Norwich International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but modern single-terminal international airport with limited shopping and dining options.
Scheduled departures are often delayed
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Norwich Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Nice airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Multiyork Executive Lounge - Location: Airside. Hours: 5:00AM - 8:00AM (Daily). Lounge Access: Book Online (£16.50 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
- Free WiFi is available at Norwich Airport. Connect to the "EE Wi-Fi" network.
- Internet stations are also available in the Departure Lounge (Airside).
If sleeping in Norwich Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Premier Inn Norwich Airport - (5 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Holiday Inn Norwich North - (8 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Norwich Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Cash machines that dispense Pounds and Euros are available.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Location: ICE, Landside. Hours: 5:00AM - 5:00PM (Mon - Thurs) • 4:00AM - 10:00AM (Fri) • 5:00AM - 4:00PM (Sat) • 4:00AM - 3:00PM (Sat)
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available and you will also find a WH Smith and a one other convenience type store.
- Food & Drinks -There are no 24-hour food / beverage concessions. Both Costa Coffee and The Yard Ale have operations Landside and Airside.
- Information Desk - Yes, located near the check-in desks.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Not available
- Medical Services - There is a First Aid station located near the check-in desks.
- Showers - Not available
- Smoking - There is no smoking inside the terminal. You can find a shelter in front of the terminal.
The airport is open 4:15AM - 9:30PM.
Airport Park & Ride buses offer frequent service between the airport terminal and Park & Ride locations in the city center. The two nearest stops to the airport are on Cromer Road (Hellesdon (Tesco express stop)) and Denis Road, both within 8 - 10 minutes walk from the airport terminal. Service is not available on Sunday.
Avis, Europcar and Hertz offer car rental services onsite in the main concourse.
Norwich Airport Taxis is the official taxi service provider for the airport, and the only taxi company authorized to pick up and drop off passengers directly outside of the airport terminal. Taxis are available 24 hours a day, and can be pre-booked online or hired at the taxi rank in front of the terminal.
Last Updated: 17 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.