Nottingham Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Nottingham Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I began and finished the night sleeping in the prayer room under a table : it was unconfortable but safe and quite warm because of the carpet on the floor - a traveller (2015)
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Nottingham City Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal general aviation airport with an airport cafe.
Where to Sleep
- In this tiny airport, the floor is your only option. Have a sleeping bag or travel mat and blanket handy for added comfort!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Nottingham Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information not available
If sleeping in Nottingham Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- The Beeches Hotel & Leisure Club - (3 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Premier Inn Nottingham Arena (London Road) Hotel - (4 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Ibis Nottingham Centre - (4.5 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle. The Skylink bus runs 24 hours a day and runs close to the hotel.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotel deals in Nottingham on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Food & Drink - Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available and there is only one restaurant (Chocks Away). It is open Mon – Sat from 9:30AM – 5:00PM, and 10:00AM – 5:00PM on Sundays.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 25 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.