Odense Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Odense Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Odense Airport.
What to Expect
- The small terminal offers mostly seasonal flights to European destinations.
Where to Sleep
- The airport closes at night. Sleeping here overnight is not possible.
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there is one hotels near the airport, but it does not provide an airport shuttle. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Odense Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update there are no lounges that economy class passengers can pay to use.
Information not available
If sleeping in Odense Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Plaza Odense - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Odense Airport o on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Food & Drinks - Betina’s Madhus Restaurant
- Shopping - A small convenience shop selling snacks, small meals, drinks, reading materials, and more.
The airport is open from 6:00AM - 5:00PM (summer) and 7:00AM - 4:00PM (winter). Sleeping in the airport overnight is not possible.
Taxis are available at the airport during airport hours of operation.
Last Updated: 17 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.