Odessa Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Odessa Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Big disadvantage is that benches are hard and uncomfortable. We didn't have sleeping pads so I don't know if sleeping on the floor is possible. - frimerke
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Odessa International Airport.
What to Expect
- An older Soviet-era single-terminal international airport, with very limited shopping and dining options.
- At this current time, it is unknown if 24-hour dining is available, so you may want to have food and beverage handy for late night snacking if you decided to spend the night.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Odessa Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
A Business Lounge is available, but we do not have any details.
Information not available
If sleeping in Odessa Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Black Sea Rishelievskaya - (15 min from the airport) Airport transfers available for a fee.
- Palladium - (20 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Odesskiy Dvorik - (21 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Odessa Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: Arrivals Zone, first floor, main entrance. Hours: open 24 hours.
- Car Rentals - Budget.
- Currency Exchange
- Luggage Storage - Location: International Arrivals Hall. Hours: open 24 hours. Rate: 25 UAH per per bag regardless of size or weight.
- Mother and Baby Room - A quiet space to feed and change babies as well as a place for a nap. Location: 2nd Floor of Terminal. Fee: Free – speak to handling staff in the general terminal for admission.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 17 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.