Ohrid Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Ohrid Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Ohrid Airport.
What to Expect
- The small terminal may be undergoing renovations now or in the near future.
- The airport primarily offers seasonal flights to European destinations.
- WiFi is available for a fee. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- The airport closes at night, so sleeping here overnight is not possible.
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide airport shuttle service. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Ohrid Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Primeclass CIP Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, after Customs and Passport Control at Gates 1 and 2. Hours: 1 hour prior to the first scheduled international flight departure - after the last scheduled international departure. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (€20) • Book Online (US$ 26 - 3 hours)
WiFi is available at Ohrid Airport for a fee.
If sleeping in Ohrid-St. Paul the Apostle Airport does not appeal to you, it is best to head back into the coastal cities of Struga (11 minutes to the west) or Ohrid (15 minutes to the southeast), as there are no hotels in or adjacent to this airport. Here are some hotels:
- Hotel Drim - Located less than 5 miles from the airport. Airport shuttle available
- Hotel Beograd - Located about 6 miles from the airport. Airport shuttle available
- Villa St. Sofija - (11 min from the airport) Airport shuttle available
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Ohrid Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - One cash machine is available, but location information is unknown.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Conference Facilities – A conference room is available, but additional information is unknown.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available (Airside) as well as a small market (Landside).
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. Landside there is a snack bar and Airside offers a restaurant and snack bar. There is also an outdoor bar in the summer in front of the airport.
- Information desk – Located directly opposite the departure gate (landside).
Generally, the airport is open from 5:30AM to 11:30PM. It is open 24-hours on special request.
Car rentals are available through the specialized car rental agencies in Ohrid.
Taxis are available in front of the airport, and are timed with the arrival of flights.
A few local hotels provide airport shuttle service as a courtesy to their guests. Ask your hotel for shuttle service availability and details. The following hotels offer airport shuttle service: Hotel Drim • Hotel Beograd • Villa St Sofija.
Last Updated: 17 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.