Oradea Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Oradea Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Oradea Airport.
What to Expect
- The small terminal has been recently renovated, and currently provides connections to Bucharest.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- The airport closes at night, so sleeping here overnight is not possible.
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Oradea Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update there are no airport lounges that economy class passengers can pay to use.
Free WiFi is available at Oradea Airport.
If sleeping in Oradea Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Ramada Oradea - (5 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle is available upon request. Cost is approx. 12,00€ each way.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Oradea Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Banca Transylvania has an ATM located next to the Passenger Information Office.
- Car Rentals - Avis and Remtours have kiosks in the terminal building.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty free shop located in the departures area, airside.
- Food & Drinks - Several bars are located in the public and transit areas. Smoking and non-smoking sections are available.
- Information Desk - Information provided in Romanian, Hungarian, and English. Located in the terminal building.
- Medical Care Services - Yes, staffed during the regular operational hours of the airport.
- Mother and Child Room - A sanitary and comfortable room for breastfeeding and infant care. Two rooms available in the public and transit areas. Inquire at the Passenger Information Office for free access.
- Rental Space - Protocol Salon offers space for small meetings or quiet, relay time away from the public. Fees and location are not known.
The airport is open daily from 7:00AM - 9:00PM. Sleeping overnight in the airport is not possible.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 25 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.