Örebro Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Örebro Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Örebro Airport.
What to Expect
- The small terminal offers flights to several European destinations, of which many operate seasonally.
Where to Sleep
- The airport has limited operating hours, so sleeping overnight here is not possible. See Airport Hours for details.
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are two hotels near the airport though neither provide airport shuttle service. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Örebro Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update, there are no airport lounges that economy class passengers can pay to use.
Information not available
If sleeping in Örebro Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotell Storgarden - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Good Morning Orebro - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Örebro Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Not available
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Not available
- Duty-Free Shop - Yes
- Food & Drinks - Yes, there is a restaurant available (landside) and a cafe (airside).
The airport is open from 4:45AM - 10:30PM (Mon-Fri) • 1:30PM - 10:30PM (Sun). Closed Saturday. Sleeping overnight in the airport is not possible.
Avis, Europcar, Hertz and Sixt offer car rental services onsite.
Taxis are readily available at the taxi rank located outside of the airport terminal. A one-way journey to/from Örebro city center takes 15 minutes and costs about 300 SEK.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.