Orenburg Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Orenburg Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Orenburg Airport.
What to Expect
- This small airport offers regional flights to several destinations.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there is a hotel near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Orenburg Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Business Lounge - Services include transportation to Business Hall; delivery of luggage; pre-flight registration and check-in; complimentary meals, snacks, and beverages; DVD/TV, local telephone and internet with faxing and printing capabilities. Location: Deluxe Hall. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (4500 RUB)
WiFi is available at Orenburg Airport in the Business Lounge.
If sleeping in Orenburg Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Rostoshi Hotel - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Orenburg Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATM & Cash Machines - There is an ATM located landside on the 1st Floor.
- Baby Care Facilities - Baby Change facilities are located on the 1st Floor.
- Food & Drinks - There are food options available both landside and airside on the 1st and 2nd Floors. Hours are not known.
- Left Luggage & Lockers - Yes, available on the ground floor. Rate and hours are not known.
- Shopping - A souvenir shop sells local artisan crafts, dolls, clothing, and jewelery. Location: Ground floor, common area (landside). Port of Russia sells reading materials, locally-made souvenirs, and beverages. Location: Ground floor, common area (landside).
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.