Pamplona Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Pamplona Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Pamplona Airport.
What to Expect
- This small airport provides flights to a few domestic destinations.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- The airport has limited operating hours, so sleeping here overnight is not possible.
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within 5 minutes of the airport but none provide airport shuttle service. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Pamplona Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
Free unlimited WiFi is available at Pamplona Airport. Connect to the "kubiwireless" network. (SSID: Airport_Free_Wifi_AENA).
If sleeping in Pamplona Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hostal Izaga - (3 minute drive to airport) No Airport Shuttle.
- Hotel NR Noain - (3 minute drive to airport) No Airport Shuttle.
- Hotel Zenit - (5 minute drive to airport) No Airport Shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Pamplona Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Children’s Area - You will find a Children’s Area on Floor 0, Departures.
- Food & Drinks - Eat & Fly, Location: Ground floor, Departures (landside). Hours: Not known.
- Information Desk - Location: Ground floor, Departures (landside)
- Lost Luggage - Location: Ground floor, Check-In Hall (landside)
- Public Phones - Locations: Ground floor, Departures Hall and Baggage Claim
The airport is open from 5:30AM - 12:00AM. Sleeping overnight in the airport is not possible.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis, Enterprise, Europcar and Hertz.
Metered taxis are readily available at the airport.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.