Châlons Vatry Airport
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Châlons Vatry Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Châlons Vatry Airport.
What to Expect
- Also known as Paris Vatry airport
- Châlons Vatry is a small international airport that is actually located 147km (91 miles) from Paris near Châlons-en-Champagne. The airport is near Disneyland Paris.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Paris Vatry Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As Châlons Vatry airport is not open overnight, you will likely need to spend the night in nearby Chalons-en-Champagne (25+ minutes from the airport). Here are a few hotel options:
- Hotel Bristol - (27 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- B&B Hotel Chalons en Champagne - (33 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Pasteur - (26 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Châlons Vatry Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Food & Drinks - Be Fly Restaurant is open according to flight schedules for the day. The airport’s other food option is the Pizzeria La Salsa vending machine, which dispenses hot pizza 24-hour a day!
The airport is open 2.5 hours before first flight of the day, and closed 30 minutes after last flight of the day.
Last Updated: 09 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.