Perm Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Perm Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Perm International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Perm Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (4500 RUB for domestic flights or 3900 for international flights)
Free WiFi is available throughout the airport. Connect to the “Saturn-R” network.
If sleeping in Perm Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Region 59 - (10 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle service available.
- Marmalade Hotel - (10 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available.
- Nepal Hotel - (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Perm Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are two ATMs located in the center of the terminal, and a third located in the right wing.
- Baby Care Facilities - A shower, cribs, changing tables, comfortable seating, and more are available in the Mother and Child Room. This room is accessible to female travelers with children aged 7 and under, free of charge. A passport, flight ticket, and medical clearance certificate (granted by the airport medical center) is required for access to the facility. Location and hours: unknown.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available, along with a newsstand and gift shops.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. These options are open 24 hours: A Cafe (1st floor).
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Luggage storage is available for 350 RUB per item, per day. Lost & found luggage and unclaimed checked luggage are also stored here for a fee until claimed.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available at the airport medical center, located on the 1st floor of Domestic Arrivals. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Pharmacy - Planet Health Pharmacy is located on the 1st floor.
- Post Office - Location: 2nd Floor.
The airport is open 24 hours.
The airport is linked to the city center via Bus 42 or Minibus 1T. Hours of operation are from 7:00AM - 10:30PM.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 15 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.