Plovdiv Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Plovdiv Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Considering they had very basic facilities, the staff on the ground did a reasonable job.
- a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Plovdiv Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, modern single-terminal airport, served mainly by seasonal charter flights. Limited shopping and dining options are available.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Plovdiv Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Business Lounge - Location: unknown. Hours: unknown. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance via email @ email@example.com. Rates: €35,00 per 30 minutes per person.
Free WiFi is available at Plovdiv Airport.
If sleeping in Plovdiv Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Noris Hotel - (18 min from the airport) Airport transfers available for a fee.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Plovdiv Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATM’s / Cash Machines - Yes, an ATM is available.
- Baby Care Facilities - Baby changing facilities are available.
- Car Rental - Choice Rent a Car • Firefly • Hertz • Thrifty
- Chapel - Yes, an Orthodox Chapel is available. Location and hours are not known.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available. It is not known if other shops are available.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.