Podgorica Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Podgorica Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
There isn't any room, and no need to sleep at this airport.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Podgorica Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but modern single-terminal international airport with limited shopping and dining options.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Podgorica Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Business Lounge - details are unknown
Free WiFi is available at Podgorica Airport.
If sleeping in Podgorica Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Aria - (2 min ride from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle (must pre-book).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Podgorica Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are 2 bank machines available, Landside.
- Baby Care Facilities - There are 3 baby change facilities located at the airport, two Landside and one Airside.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - CKB Bank can do foreign exchange transactions. Location: landside. Hours: 8:00AM - 10:00PM
- Duty Free & Shopping - A Duty Free shop is available once you pass through security. Before security, you are limited to convenience stores.
- Food & Drinks - Two bars are located in the arrival and departure lounges. Hours: in accordance with the airport hours.
- Information Desk - Location: Landside, between the check-in hall and Departures.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - There are storage lockers to the left of the main entrance. Rates are not known.
- Showers - Not available
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Avis, Europcar, Hertz, InMontenegro Rent-A-Car and Sixt offer car rental services onsite.
Taxis are readily available at the airport during airport hours of operation.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.