Poznan Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Poznan Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Most uncomfortable seats you can imagine.
- a guest reviewer
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Poznań–Ławica Henryk Wieniawski Airport.
What to Expect
- A modern single-terminal international airport with clean facilities and a limited variety of shops and restaurants.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Poznań Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Business Executive Lounge - Location: Terminal 2, Airside, Schengen Area. Hours: From the first International scheduled flight departure - after last scheduled flight departure. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (50,00PLN+VAT - buy tickets at the Information Desk)
WiFi is available at Poznan Airport inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Poznan Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Comm Hotel - (2 min walk from the airport terminal) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Atlantis - (5 min drive from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Blues Poznan - (9 min drive from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Poznan Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Conference Facilities – Two conference spaces are available. One seats 35 people and is equipped with a multimedia projector, laptop computer and internet access. A smaller 10-person room is also available. Catering services provided upon request.
- Currency Exchange – ICE Forex has locations in the Departures main hall, the arrivals main hall and in baggage claim. Open 24 hours a day.
- Disabled Services – Requested to contact the airline and/or airport in advance to enquire about additional support.
- Fast Track Service - As a premium service, customers with Fast Track security passes will be given priority service to ensure that waiting is kept to a minimum. Cost: 42,90 PLN, purchase tickets at the Information Desk.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Car rentals are available at the airport through the following companies: Avis • Budget • Hertz • Sixt • Europcar • Autonaczas • Awos24.
- Bus: Three bus lines stop in front of and near the arrivals terminal. All busses either stop or end at Rondo Kaponiera, which is directly in the city center and near the main train station). Tickets are available at the newspaper stands in the arrival and departure halls, and at the ticket booth located at the bus stop in front of the departure hall.
- Express Line L: Port Lotniczy – Dworzec Glowny, with a stop at Rondo Kaponiera (bus stop in front of the arrivals hall)
- Line 59: Port Lotniczy – Rondo Kaponiera (bus stop in front of the arrivals hall)
- Line 48: Wyszeborska – Rondo Kaponiera (bus stop is 200m south of the passenger terminal)
Taxis are available 24-hours a day at a taxi stand in front of T3 Arrivals Hall.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.