Pristina Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Pristina Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Definitely is the best Airport in the Balkans.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Adem Jashari Pristina International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but modern single-terminal international airport, with clean facilities and a limited variety of shops and restaurants. According to one reviewer, 24-hour dining is available.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Pristina Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Business Lounge - Location: unknown. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (€25)
- WiFi is available at Pristina Airport in the Business Lounge.
If sleeping in Pristina Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Vita - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Pristina Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are 2 ATM machines available.
- Car Rentals - Autolux • Express • Sixt • Europcar • Kosovo Trade.
- Currency Exchange - It is not known if this is available however there are two banks (BKT Bank and Raiffeisen) located inside the airport that may be able to provide this service.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available (location and hours are not known) and other than that there are 2 shops available.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update there are 24-hour food concessions. However, names and locations are unavailable.
- Information Desk - Yes, available. Located in the middle of the terminal. Hours: 24/7.
- Medical Clinic - Location: Near Arrival Area on the Ground Floor (Level 0). Hours: 24 hours a day.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.