Reggio Calabria Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Reggio Calabria Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Reggio Calabria Airport.
What to Expect
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Reggio Calabria Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
WiFi is available, but it often does not work.
If sleeping in Reggio Calabria Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Residence Alpa - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Apan Reggio Calabria - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Sirio - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Reggio Calabria Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes
- Luggage Wrapping - Yes
The airport is open from 5:00AM - 12:00AM. Overnight stays are not permitted.
Last Updated: 05 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.