Reykjavík Domestic Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Reykjavík Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Reykjavik Domestic Airport.
What to Expect
- This airport offers flights to domestic destinations, as well as Greenland, and the Faroe Islands.
- There are two terminals: the main terminal handles most flights, with the smaller terminal houses regional flights for Eagle Air.
Where to Sleep
- The airport closes at night, sleeping here overnight is not possible.
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Reykjavik Domestic Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information not available
If sleeping at Reykjavik Domestic Airport does not appeal to you, below you will find a list of hotels within walking distance. These hotels are also within 10 minutes walking distance of the Reykjavik bus terminal.
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura - (2 min walk from the domestic airport) No airport shuttle.
- Bus Hostel Reykjavik - (10 min walk or 4 min ride from the domestic airport) No airport shuttle.
- Alba Guesthouse - (15 min walk or 4 min ride from the domestic airport) No airport shuttle.
- Travel Inn Guesthouse - (15 min walk or 4 min ride from the domestic airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Reykjavík Domestic Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, available.
- Food & Drink - Restaurants are available however location and hours are not known.
The airport is open 7:00AM - 11:00PM (Mon-Fri) and 8:00AM - 11:00PM (Sat, Sun and Holidays)
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.