Rostov-on-Don Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Rostov-on-Don Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Rostov-On-Don Airport.
What to Expect
- The airport has been rebuilt and renovated in the 2000s, and may be replaced by a nearby airport currently under construction.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of two airport lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Rostov-On-Don Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Business Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Landside. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door
- Airport Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Hours: open 24 hours.
Free WiFi is available throughout the entire airport, connect to the “MegafonFREE” network.
If sleeping in Rostov-On-Don Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Byron Hotel - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
- Dom 17 - (10 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service available ($).
- Hotel Sheri Kholl - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Rostov-on-Don Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Information not available, however one may be available at the currency exchange office.
- Baggage Carts - Information not available.
- Car Rentals - Yes, Avis, Europcar and Hertz are available.
- Comfort Lounge - Head to the 1st floor, airside, International Terminal Sector for a comfy seating area with a cafe. Open 24 hours a day.
- Currency Exchange - Yes, Donkombank Exchange Office provides currency exchange (Dollars, Euros and Pounds). Location: 1st floor, landside area, Domestic Sector. Hours: 24 hours.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available at the airport.
- Food & Drinks - There are restaurant choices both landside and airside including at least 7 new restaurants. Hours: Not known.
- Information Desk - Yes, Domestic Sector of terminal.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Yes, the baggage checkroom is located on the 1st floor, Domestic Sector. Hours: 8:00AM - 8:00PM. Rates: Not known.
- Medical Services - Yes, available at the airport, exact location is not known.
- Nursing Room - Yes, located in the airport hotel, to gain access you must go to the medical station first and check your luggage at baggage claim.
- Showers - Information not available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.