Samara Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Samara Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Samara Airport.
What to Expect
- The current terminal provides flights to many destinations across Russia and Europe.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport, and one provides airport shuttle service, for a fee. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of two airport lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Samara Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Business Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (RUB 2000)
- Business Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (RUB 2000)
Free WiFi is available in the common lounges, check-in counters and Business Lounge, connect to the “Samara-Transtelecom” network. Expanded coverage is expected in the future.
If sleeping in Kurumoch Airport does not appeal to you, these are some of the closest hotels to the airport:
- Aviaotel - (5 minute walk from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Vizit - (8 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle available ($)
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Samara Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines -Yes, 4 machines are available on the Ground Floor of the Terminal.
- Car Rentals - Yes, Avis, Europcar, and Hertz are available.
- Currency Exchange - Yes, available on the Ground Level, near International Departure Gates.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as souvenir shops.
- Food & Drinks - There are cafes available, location and hours are not known.
- Left Luggage & Lockers - Yes, available on the lower level of the main terminal. Rates and hours are not known.
- Medical Services - Yes, available.
- Nursing Room - Yes, Ground Floor of the Terminal. Hours: 24 hours a day.
- Pharmacy - Yes, available.
- Showers - Showers are available inside the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.