Samos Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Samos Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Nice clean and cold airport! Closed at the night but very comfortable.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Samos International Airport.
What to Expect
- A clean and small single-terminal airport, served by seasonal international flights and year-round national flights. A shop and a couple of snack bars are available, but not much else.
- Comfortable benches are available in the main lobby
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Samos Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
Information not available
If sleeping in Samos Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Samos Sun Hotel - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Villa Anna Studios - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Apollon - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Samos Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Food & Drinks - There is one cafe.
- Car Rentals - Avis • Aramis • Hertz • Europcar • National.
- Currency Exchange - Yes
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free shopping is available.
- Food & Drinks - There is a small cafe available.
- Luggage Storage / Lockers - not available
The airport is open 7:50AM - 5:20PM (Mon) • 7:50AM - 1:00PM (Tues) • 7:50AM - 2:00PM (Wed, Sat) • 10:30AM - 5:00PM (Thurs) • 1:00PM - 5:30PM (Fri, Sun). These hours are valid 30-Oct-2016 to 25-Mar-2017.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.