Samos Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Samos Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Nice clean and cold airport! Closed at the night but very comfortable.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Samos International Airport.
What to Expect
- A clean and small single-terminal airport, served by seasonal international flights and year-round national flights. A shop and a couple of snack bars are available, but not much else.
- Comfortable benches are available in the main lobby
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Samos Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
A VIP room is available, but we do not have any details about location, hours and access information. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information not available
If sleeping in Samos Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Samos Sun Hotel - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Villa Anna Studios - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Apollon - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Samos Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Baby Care Facilities - Yes, there are two baby rooms, in the arrivals and transit halls.
- Food & Drinks - There is one cafe.
- Car Rentals - Avis • Aramis-Sixt • Samos Auto Center.
- Currency Exchange - Yes
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free shopping is available.
- Food & Drinks - There are two small cafes available.
- Luggage Storage / Lockers - not available
- Police Station - Yes, available.
The airport is open 7:50AM - 5:20PM (Mon) • 7:50AM - 1:00PM (Tues) • 7:50AM - 2:00PM (Wed, Sat) • 10:30AM - 5:00PM (Thurs) • 1:00PM - 5:30PM (Fri, Sun). These hours are valid 30-Oct-2016 to 25-Mar-2017.
Transportation to and from Samos airport is mainly provided by taxis.
There is a bus that operates from the airport to the city of Samos and the villages of Pythagorio and Ireon.
Last Updated: 28 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.