Simferopol Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Simferopol Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Departure terminal closed at 22.30 and I was asked to leave. There is a park very nearby, so on a warm night, one might be able to sleep there. -chalkie white
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Simferopol International Airport.
What to Expect
- A modern airport with separate terminals for domestic and international flights. At the time of this update, the airport is no longer handling international flights due to the dispute over Crimea.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted in this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Simferopol Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Business Lounge - Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (250 UAH).
Free WiFi is available at Simferopol Airport.
If sleeping in Simferopol Airport does not appeal to you, the closest hotels are in Simferopol city center, about 20 minutes south of the airport.
- Hotel Praga - (19 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
- Ukraina Hotel - (22 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Simferopol Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Car Rentals - Yes.
- Currency Exchange - Yes
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update there were no 24-hour food concessions available.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Location: International Departures, first floor
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.