Sochi Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Sochi Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The airport is incredibly poorly managed, the food is overpriced, the taxi-drivers impossible to be rid of, the transportation getting there very difficult... - tashore14
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Sochi International Airport.
What to Expect
- A large three-level, single-terminal international airport with a small variety of shops and restaurants, including some 24-hour options!
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Sochi Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Business Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor, Sector B. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door
- International Business Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor, Sector C. Showers are availble. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door
Free WiFi is available throughout at the Sochi airport.
If sleeping in Sochi Airport does not appeal to you, these are some of the closest hotels to the airport:
- Sochi Airport Hotel - (4 min drive / 10 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Cube - (7 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Amosov’s House - (4 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Papaya Park Hotel - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Sochi Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, available at many locations throughout the airport. Those provided by Sberbank (5 locations) allow foreign currency exchange into Rubles.
- Baby Care Facilities - A Mother and Child Room is available for mothers travelling with infants. The room includes all the comforts needed such as baby cots, change tables, fridge and chairs/sofas for relaxing. Location: Floor 2, Sector B. Hours: 24 hours a day. Note - you must obtain a medical clearance certificate from the First Aid office before access is granted.
- Banking Services - There is a bank available, there may be ATM’s available.
- Currency Exchange - Yes, available.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available and open 24 hours. The airport also offers a small variety of other shops.
- Food & Drinks - There are restaurants and coffee shops available. The following are concessions are open 24 hours a day: Shokoladnitsa (Floor 2, Sector A) • Shokoladnitsa (Patio) • Buratinos (Floor 2, Sector B) • Grenki Pub (Floor 2, Sector B)
- Information Desk - Yes, available.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Yes, available.First floor, Sector C. Hours: 24/7. Rates: 300 Rubles per item for 1st day of storage (or part thereof) and 50 Rubles each additional day.
- Medical Services - A First Aid Station provides services, 24/7. Location: Second Floor, Sector B.
- Pharmacy - Factor-Farma. Location, Floor 2, Sector B. Hours: 9:00AM - 9:00PM.
- Showers - Showers are available inside the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
- Smoking - Smoking is prohibited anywhere inside the airport.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 March 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.