St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport.
What to Expect
- The small terminal connects to several European destination, though most operate seasonally.
- Free WiFi is available in the paid-use lounge. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- The airport has limited operating hours that make staying here overnight impossible. See Airport Hours below.
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- People's Business Airport Lounge - Location: Landside, 1st Floor. Hours: 1 hour prior to first flight departure - last scheduled departure.
Free WiFi is available at St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport in the business lounge.
If sleeping in St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Bodenseehotel Weisses Rossli - (3 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Best Western Hotel Rebstock - (7 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotel deals in St. Gallen-Altenrhein on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available at the airport. Hours: Not known.
- Food & Drinks - There is a restaurant available at the airport however the locations and hours are not known.
The airport is open: 6:30AM – 12:00PM and 1:30PM – 9:00PM (Monday – Friday) • 7:30AM – 12:00PM and 1:30PM – 8:00PM (Saturday) • 10:00AM – 12:00PM and 1:30PM – 8:00PM (Sunday)
- Car Rentals
Car rentals are available at the airport through the following companies: Avis • Europcar • Hertz.
Last Updated: 27 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.