Stockholm Vasteras Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Stockholm Vasteras Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The upper floor is also a good place to find seats when its full downstairs.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Stockholm Västerås Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport with clean facilities and limited flight service from low-cost carriers. A shop, a restaurant and an airside bar are available, but not much else.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Stockholm Västerås Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
- WiFi is available at Stockholm Vasteras Airport for a fee. The service is provided by Telia Homerun.
- Additionally there is a computer near Gate 8 that you can use for a fee.
If sleeping in Stockholm Vasteras Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Scandic Västerås - (7 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Best Western Ta Inn Hotel - (7 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Abrins Hotell - (7 min from the airport) A small budget hotel close to the airport. No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Vasteras Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available at the airport. It is not known if any other shops are available.
- Food & Drinks - A restaurant/cafe with outdoor seating is available. Hours: not known.
unknown (closes at night - unconfirmed)
Flygbussarna airport buses offer scheduled direct service between Vasteras Airport and City Terminal in downtown Stockholm. Tickets are sold onboard the bus (payment by credit card only) or at Information Desks in the airport or City Terminal.
Local bus 3 links the airport to central Vasteras, with departures available every 10 - 15 minutes.
The following car rental companies are located near the airport entrance: Avis • Europcar • Hertz • Sixt.
Taxis are available outside in front of the main entrance of the airport.
Last Updated: 27 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.