Tartu Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Tartu Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
sleeping possibility is poor, but it is really lovely airport which makes you smile.
- a Guest Traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Tartu Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal airport used solely for commuter flights between Tartu and Helsinki. Dining options are limited to vending machines only, and there are no shops at this airport.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Tartu Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
Information not available
If sleeping in Tartu Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Art Hotel Pallas by Tartu Hotels - (12 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
- Dorpat Hotell - (14 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
- Hotel Draakon - (15 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Tartu Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Food & Drinks - It appears as though there are no restaurants available, there are vending machines landside which dispense coffee, soft drinks, etc.
- Smoking - Permitted in the designated smoking area within the terminal.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 01 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.